Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chrisma Final Frontier



Continuation from Part 2

The Task was that I need to perform like a Katu Vaasi , I wasnt able to get all the necessary things asked by my chrisma but was able to do some facials to my face and performed to an extent


The Next Task

  • Assume yourself as salesman... wear your bag and sell the pens to everyone...

    Note: U must sell it in local tamil slang
    Wear tie, cools and cap(compulsary)
    Mention atleast 2 quality of pen.
    atleast 2 ppl must buy the pen.
I did a pretty good job in it , My mom was all praise for me . Just copied over some film dialogues and started with "Vanathula Plane Parakuthu , Kadala Kappal methakuthu" and it went in a flow .


The Next Task
  • Assume myself as a Milkman and sell milk to house and also sing "Shenbagamey Shenbagamey" Song in English
Did a justification to the task given and translated the song and sang it



The Final Task

  • Assume me as a small Kid , Put pony tail and keep the thumb in the mouth
Ha ha ha , you must be wondering how I would , Here is the sneak peak of it


It was all fun as the final day came and the unveiling of each and everyone's chrisma . There was lot of gifts exchanged accross

I got a Nice Shirt and a Diary consisting of all the above photos from my Chrisma . It was really a valuable gift . The Chrisma Jolted down all the tasks given and how i executed them . A valuable treasure indeed , It was a very good experience , I would recommend everyone to play and enjoy a lot . It increases the bonding between persons


Coming Up : Travelling Experience

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More