Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chrisma Chrischild Part 2 and the FLU

Continuation from Part 1

When the task is to invite , Just we cant go and invite so just put in a thought process and then came up with an invitation of my own with just one A4 paper torn in to half . One used as the cover and the other one with the invite.

Morning Invited everyone with the same invite saying Budget problem . It was an awesome experience preparing my own invite

The Invite is currently with my SIS and will preserve it





The Next Task was to Dance Bharathanatiyam for the Kalasala song from the movie Osthi with the Lunch Bag in head in the bus with all the movements and the bumps

Planned to do some practice , watched some Bharathanatiyam videos the previous night learnt a few steps and in the morning Danced for that song . To be Frank just the four steps for the complete songs , It was really embrassing momemt my only worry was not to embrass the oldest form of the dance in front of everyone , Did some justice to it




The Next Task to come complete with Make up like a "Kaatu Vaasi" and dance for the song "Zumbare Zumba Zumba" . Unfortunately due to all the climatic changes I got stuck with the heavy fever . Eventhough I was present to the office I wasn't able to really perform as the shivering didn't stop even after wearing two sweaters and taking tablets , Literally wasn't able to walk completely down and out for a week . My mom was so good that I was asked not to perform the task untill I am back to full fitness


I really need to tell about my Chrisma at this moment . For the all the tasks which I had till now I got valuable gifts and more than the appreciation for the Hardwork that is put in . Its been a wonderful experience doing all these and a kind of a mind relaxation from the hectic day to work

(To Be Continued)

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More